Sunday!!I love you...

  Assalamualaikum bloggers...hari nikan sye ade kelas taekwondo pagi and lepas taekwondo tukan..kita pergi dewan SMKD and then I saw a few Koreans teaching taekwondo to a bunch of red belts and blue belts and etc....Waaahhh!hes soo hot with his huge glasses and also theres this Korean girl and shes sooo hot too!!!I had lunch at nando's Alamanda..Its the first time I ate at nandos and it was quite good....But im not really into it though....
  I was supposed to go swimming today but my dad felt a lil bit not well so here I am...Yay!!!Esok sekolah...bestnyee..and last night..Taufik(my form 4 friend whos moving to another school) told me that Azam was irresponsible as a class monitor and now I dont feel like I like Azam that much...I dont like befriending irresponsible people.......