FANFIC PART 2!

MY CLUMSINESS DECIDES TO VISIT ME

  "Excuse me,umm may I sit here?"You say as politely as you can while putting on an awkward smile.......Nothing.He didn't respond.Maybe he didn't notice you,so you try again "Hello sir!Umm,may I please sit here?".Still no reply.You wait,while observing the things on the table.There is a glass of iced lemonade,"Oh!My favourite." I thought,a few tissues,and other ordinary stuff.Oh wait,you hear something.It's a song,sounds very familiar!Where's the source?Hmmmmm oh!The song is coming from him.No wonder,he is wearing an earphone on his left ear,which you didn't realize at first since you were standing on his right.You listen,and listen,and without even noticing it you're moving nearer towards him,your hand on the table.Got it!It's Ra.D's I'm In Love!Classy~

  As you take your hand away from the table,you accidentally hit the glass of lemonade and it SPILLED onto his jeans!He was shocked and finally put away his book,revealing his face,though you were too scared,ashamed,shocked to focus on it.You said sorry and sorry over and over and grabbed for the tissue on the table to wipe the lemonade on his pants."Ya!!!!!" he said and you realize you were wiping his crotch.You gasped,looked at his face and saw his face was so shocked somebody might as well take a picture of it and use it as a meme and post it on Facebook!He pushed you away."ARGHHH!!!!" you scream in a high-pitched voice.Why wouldn't you when he just pushed your breasts.You both scream in perfect harmony.

  All of the customer's eyes are on both of you.Well,at least you got to be the centre of attention like you always wanted.But THIS is not how you pictured it would be.You were so dumbstruck you couldn't produce any sound except for that weird "ah" sound.The waiters came rushing to the table to clean up the mess and you finally snapped out of your temporary dumbness.You see the man already left money on the table,holding his book and his bag,ready to rush out of the cafe.He stops at infront of you,looks into your eyes and says "Sorry" and leaves the cafe.You ran after him but as soon as you got out of the cafe,he was nowhere to be seen.

  *Sigh* what bad luck I have today.I looked into the cafe,thankfully all of their eyes are no longer on me.Ahhh,that was so awful!I raise my head up,at least the rain has stopeed,now I can go home and forget about this horrible day.As I walked home,I felt very happy cause I thought when I get home,I can forget all of the horrible things that happened that day.I'm going to have a normal time free from worry,at least for a while.But boy was I wrong.So wrong!