3DAYS!

 OMG!3days I havent open my laptop and it was horrible!So,last SUnday was soooooo cool!I had the time of my lifeand ive never felt this way be4!I went to the KL International Motorshow...It was fun!Even though I wasnt really into cars but the Motorshow at Putra World Trade Centre was AMAZING!There were all these cool cars and vans and SUV's,MPV's and sports cars,Ambulance,Motorcycles!WOw,there was Peugot 5008 2010 Rollls Royce Ghost,Maserati Gran Cabriole,Proton Lekir,Tucson,the new Hyundai Santafe,the 2009 Porsche Panamera turbo!And lots of free stuff!OMG...sooo many cars there was even a bumble bee car and a Lotus Esprit that can go at 330km/h!Now thats fast!There were also all those concept cars!And a really big Maxus!All those cars were cool!OkY,SO i DONT HAVE MUCH TIME SO,ILL GET BACK LATER k?