Boycott anti-Korean parents!

 Annyeong!Today,my swimming class got canceled cuz it was raining!A sad story,and when I thought it will be okay cuz I will be able to watch Smile Again,it didnt get okay!Turns out,my parents dislike Korea especially my mother and didnt let me watch my fav Korean tv show!I think its super-totally-unexceptionally unfair!I mean,I can only watch that show three times a week!And ofcourse its cuz my love school holidays is bout to go away!I cant watch tv or play my comp or five days a week!No fair!I mean I only have afternon sessions right?So,why wont they let me play in the morning!After all,since schools bout to start,I think its only fair if she let me play my comp everyday and watch as much tv while I can right?(Who agrees with me pliz comment!Although I know you wont so,prove me wrong!)Ah,my old nemesis is finally bout to appear just less than two weeks!So,I guess we all should spend this holiday as good as we can right?And b4 I end my story,Merry Christmas to all fellow Christian E.L.F's!I know its too early but I might not be able to open my blog on 25th right?So,Merry Christmas!Meli keuliseumaseu