SUJU!

 Hello fellow E.L.F'S!Wazup!Sorry I dint write bout my trip to Sabah,im very lazy but ill give ya the check-points!

1st day!Arrived at Sabah.Checked in at Beverly Hotel and went riding throught town with my family I love.Dont remember and in the evening,went to search 4 the Restoran Nelayan but cant find it so we went to the I forget-what-its-called-restaurant but it sure was expensive!But was so huge..After that went back to hotel.

2nd day!We went snorkelling!Fabulous..went to Pulau Manukat..it was so beautiful..sadly until noon we cant find any fish or beautiful corals!(Probaly its cuz' I just swam nea the shore!)After that,decided to leave for Pulau mamutik,it was less beautiful but they had a bbq...which were not interested..Our boat driver or whatsoever helped me and my siblings to snorkel!See,he brought one of those snorkeling shoes so he can walk on the corals and take us to the coral and fish place/spot!It was beautiful...and he also gave me a souvenir which is a live coral...but after a few days we kept it..it STANK so much!OMG!I dint dare to smell it again.My siblings also got the coral...after snorkelling,we went to eat and back to hotel and sleep!

3rd day!We went to Kundasang and went to Kinabalu Park..and then went to Pine Resort a cool and pretty place high up.The same height as the clouds..After that we wnet to Poring Hot Spring...although it was very hot,oops!Sorry I need to close my Laptop!But ill write it later!Peace yall.Saranghae.....