Hya!E.L.F's!

 Hye guys!Great to seeya.Haa I wish mom would let me play my laptop everyday,I mean,school holidays is bout to end!We should be huddled infont of our comps everyday!Since I cant play laptop on school days,the least she could do is let me play my laptop while I can do it everyday!Any body who's with me please comment!Anyways,my mamma is ill.Shes in the hospital!Hope she gets well soon :(.Mom also signed me up for swimming class!I didnt want it!But it was kinda fun.But im ready to cancel it anytime!I mean,by taking swimming classes I cant watch Smile Again for 2days!I know im being a lil over-dramatic,but so would you if u watched that Korean series,its great!I also have a little favour,anybody whos reading my blog,pliz add me on fb if yall want.My fb is Iskandar Ameen SUJU .See,my name even has the SUJU part!Cuz I love SUJU Saranghae.Bye!