Annyeong Byueo!

 Hye fellow E.L.F's!Two days I havent opened my blog!Yay!OMGeezers!The past two days were awesome!On 15th was my sis b'day.Happy belated b'day sis!Ttaeneuj-eun saeng-il chugha!Heh,I just love Korea,so,on my lil sis b'day we ate at,hmmm I feel like ive wrote this b4!Ill just give the details.Ate at Manhattan Fish Market,Watched Narnia,awesome!And then yesterday and today was rad!Yesterday I watched Ngangkung,a scary-funny movie at the cinema while I was staying at my g'mas house!It was fun,with almost all my relatives it was sooo cool!Ahh,the movie was good and funny!In the opening,a ghost crawled out of a well and hold a fat mans boobs while the man was chanting some words to summon the ghost!Haha,he ran ofcourse then,the gost fed another man some cookies and while he rapped to summon the ghost,he actually accidentally said,Biskut campur Merry which means biscuit with Merry!!Hahaha!And then,watched tv and played PS2 at gmas house with cococoool cousins!And at night we had a great dinner.They bought a cake for family members who celebrated their b'day on FDecember!(Including me)

 After that,we decided what to do and then my aunt came up with a great idea!Watch another movie,the movies called Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah.It started at 11pm at ended somewhere a little far from midnight.The movies hillarious and a lil scary at the same time!I mean the ghost was only a mentally ill woman!And when they tried to summon the so-called-ghost,they accidentally summoned a Boob Ghost!Boob Ghost!Hahahahaahahhahhah!The ghosts boobs were long!Wahah..but there were also real ghosts too apart from the Boob Ghost.That story was fun.And ive also never watched a movie at night too!So,it was a fun experience with my cousins.When we got home,we ate noodles and some of us watched Masterchef.Cool story.and I would love to taste a Souffle!A delicious desert!Then,we went to sleep at 3:30 am.Haaaa and I woke up earl and watched tv and SBS Gayo Daejun 2009 and then playe d alil PS2 and went home.End of story,bye!XOXOXO