Happy Merry Almost Christmas!

 OMG!yesterday,was soooo fun!(but today I think its just nothing)I mean,yesterday was my lil bro,Jibraels b'day and we went to Pavillion(one of Malaysia's most classy places to shop cuz everythin' there is expensive)to celebrate his b'day!When we went here the Xmas decorations and Xmas ornaments were so cool,they mustve spent like 40k maybe......Anyways,first we,actually my mother went shopping 4 my sibblings and to get her shoes,then we ate at Godiva,an expensive shop to eat chocolate,I mean one piece costs like maybe RM6,but the chocolates were oh-so sweet!And get this,we only ordered 5 pieces cakes,6 pieces chocolates,5 warm water,a cupa tea and a hot chocolate,guess how much it cost?RM166!Isn't that alot?Well thats the price ya have to pay for good quality chocs!After that,we just strolled around the mall and saw the christmaschoir singing some christmas carols,but for some reason,I think they are lip singing!Anyways,after that we went to eat at an arabic restaurant called Tajine.It was very arabic in there and the food portions were huge!I guess arabians eat alot!I mean,even me and seven other members of my family cant finish three plates of rice.....!After that,we went to see the beautiful snowfall at the entrance of Bukit Bintang(but it is infront of the Pavillion).It was actually just bubbles but we still had fun!After that,we went home after my mother bought a cardigan at Bimba And Lola.Kk,thats 4 all,and yeah today I had a very delish lunch!Rice with fried chickens and some cooked prawns.Bye!

P.S. If yall want to catch the snowfall,go to the Pavillion in KL at 8pm at the Bukit Bintang Entrance from yesterday to the 26th of December,hope ya guys can catch it!Bye.....