Holidays!

 Ohhoooooo!Aha!The holidays are comin'.So,so cant wait to go to Sabah on 28th of Nov.Anyways,on my last post I wrote 'bout going to my aunts house in Seri Pajam which is a little bit far.It was fun goin there.I played my older cousins PS2 with my other younger cousins,ate and drank,and they also bought a cake 4 my nephew and other aunts birthday,and 4 me cause I got 5A's!And,this morning my nemesis/the person I dont like,Kishan,totally pissed me off,The reson why,sorry but I cant tell but it is a common reason.I hate him!I am goin'to send my URL to him as a message on FB and hope hell be totally more pissed off!Kk,thats all 4 now.

(P.S. If this is Kishan reading this,I hate u 4ever!Ya little squirt!There are a lot of names I wanna call u but cant say it on my blog!U are the most ugly person ive ever met!Hope ya eat youre heart out!)