JEALOUS-MUCH!

 Haha!This is hot news!Yesterday,my younger sis' and bro caught my used-to-love-me girl Fatin,(Im sure ive posted bout her earlier on this blog)!Ya see,Fatin is close friends with Syarah,and Syarah loves Donghae!(a cute member of Super Junior)Just so happened that my lil' bro is changing his fb name to Lee Donghae,which is Donghae's full name.Eventhough Syarah's fb name is Dikna Fishy,Fatin mustve thought that Lee Donghae was Syarah!So,When my bro HAikal saw Fatin online,he said hye and Fatin said,Hye Syarah.And,so,my brother played a little trick.He pretended to be Syarah.And guess what,Fatin sarted gossiping bout me cuz she thought that I liked Syarah and this is a sure,positive,100 percent sign that Fatin is jealous.Although I dint see what she wrote,my lil bro said that some of the things that she wrote was nice and some were the exact opposite!So,there u have it!Asizzling news,plus,I also had Slurpee today!Gud Bye yall!See ya later!