What a Night!

 Hahaahhh,yesterday night there was a dinner to appreciate the teachers hardwork 4 teaching us.It was organized by the year 6 students(Im one of em,although I did nothing actually).I wore a really nice black long-sleeved shirt with a red tie.But,as it turned out,Ariff Fikri my classmate suddenly wore the same shirt and pants as mine!How dare he,we look like non identical twins.Well,I was handling it pretty well when suddenly a few minutes later,OMG!My almost-best-friend turned up wearing the same shirt too!Oh god that was embarassing.But at least,im the only one who wore a tie out of the three of us.We got a couple of attention from our friends and teachers.Well,I also made peace with Syarah since the other night I said something and made her upset.But its all gud now!The night seemed pretty okay.But maybe,a little bit boring.

 So,today,I had a healthy breakfast.Rode my bicycle and now,listened to SUJU!The popular Korean group!They are the best.My friend,Syarah who made me a fan of em.Oh,I just love Siwon,Donghae,Kyuhyun.ADORABLE!Except 4 Siwon.Hes handsome.This evening,im going 2 go to my aunts new house.Well,it's not actually new,since she bought a couple of months ago.I think,anyway,shes moving far from my place.Thats sad.So,hope u enjoy reading my lifes story,or part of it!Bye!